United States of America
State of New York
Limited Liability Company
Set-up Fee US$750
1st year State Fee payable to Division of Corporations – $200
Payment service fee – $35
Publishing with Official Gazettes in NY State, as legally required – US$425 (**)
One set of Certified Corporate documents for Client’s file – $295
DHL delivery of documents – $110
EIN (US Corporate Tax Identification Number) – $340 (*)
(*) Required for bank account opening in USA.
(**) LLC Publication Requirement. State of New York Limited Liability Company. Mandatory Under New York Law. Section 206 of the Limited Liability Company Law of the State of New York states:
Upon the effectiveness of the initial Articles of Organization of an LLC, a copy of same or a notice containing the substance thereof shall be published once each week for six successive weeks, in two newspapers of the county in which the office of the LLC is located, one must be a daily newspaper and the other a weekly newspaper designated by the County Clerk. Proof of such publication by the Affidavit of the publisher or printer of each newspaper must be filed with New York State within 120 days after the effective date of the Articles of Organization of the LLC.
Remember, if an LLC fails to file proof of publication with the State of New York within 120 days after the formation of the LLC, the authority of the non-complying LLC to carry on, conduct or transact business in the State of New York shall be suspended, effective as of the expiration of the 120 days.
Please find our list below for “Optional Services”.
TBA provides straightforward, upfront, and affordable pricing. Your company will be formed for a flat fee US$750 depending on eventual additional services, from our listing below, you may eventually be interested in.
Legally and required services included
– A company head office (Registered address and Agent).
– Resolution for the appointment of initial Members and Managers, and distribution of ownership participations.
– Corporate Management and Compliance Services, to keep the Company in good-standing and full and legally compliant, for 1st Year.
– On-going verification that the company complies with local laws, for 1st Year.
– A fully dedicated agent from TBA at your service for first year.
List of documents included
– The Certificate of Formation
– The Articles of Association (Operating Agreement)
– First Managers’ Minutes of Meeting
– Register of Managers
– Register of Members and Ownership Ledger
– The Ownership Certificate(s)
– PDF Copy of Filed Articles of Association
– PDF Copies of All Customized Paperwork
– Digital Company Kit
List of Free services included
– 30 Minute Consultation with one of our Business Development Managers
– Unlimited Live Phone and Email Support
– Initial Document Preparation within 24 Hours
– Preliminary Name Search
– PDF Document Review before Filing
– Submission of Documents by Courier
– Customized Articles of Association
– Post Formation Legal and Tax Guide
– Bank Account opening – $800 (*)
– Package of Corporate Documents with Notary Only – $185
– Package of Corporate Documents with Notary and Apostil – $295 (**)
– Certificate of Incumbency – $150
– Certificate of Good Standing – $175
– Provision of Nominee Manager – $750
– Provision of Nominee Member – $450
– Certified apostilled Full Power of Attorney – $425 (***)
– Exclusive Telephone Line in USA, New York – $320
– DHL delivery of documents – $110
(*) Price can differ, depending on bank we shall be opening the account with but to be previously agreed with you.
(**) Required, in case Client has ordered our Bank Account Opening services.
(***) Required in case Client has contracted our Nominee Services.
2nd and subsequent years
– Government Fee (annually required) – $9
– Payment service fee – $35
– Provision of Local Registered Agent (as legally required) – $360
– Provision of Registered office address – $480
– Company Secretary, as legally required – $360
– Corporate Management and Compliance services under USA State Laws, to keep the Company in full compliance and Good Standing – $700
– Annual Customer due diligence (CDD) and Acting as Designated Representative including collecting, updating and keeping all corporate Reports, required as per current legislation – $160