Offshore Securities Dealer
Forex & Brokerage License
Licensing Requirements For
The applicant company must:
- – Be a company incorporated under the Companies Ordinance, 1972 or under the laws of a recognized jurisdiction (Please refer to Appendix for list of recognized jurisdictions)
- – Employ at least 2 (two) natural person directors
- – Employ at least one individual who is licensed as a Securities Dealer Representative
- – Comply with the prescribed minimum issued and paid up (non-blocked) capital requirement of US$ 50,000
- – Comply with the insurance requirement – the licensee ought to have a professional indemnity cover appropriate for the nature and size of the business
- – Satisfy the Authority that a fit and proper person will be licensed as a Securities Dealer Representative
- – Have specified premises that are suitable for keeping registers, records and other
The Seychelles Forex Securities Dealers License enables you to carry out the following services:
Selling your own shares to third parties
Issuing your own Managed Account products
Carry out trading on behalf of others (LPOA) etc. / CTA activities
Deposit-takings of third parties
Offering trading (self-trading or managed) in FX/Forex, CFDs, Futures
Managed Accounts Forex
Forex CTA activities
Trading in commodities (also agricultural commodities and spot metals)
Creation of your own price and fee schemes (managed account fees, profit shares, spreads, mark-ups etc)
People that wish to apply for the license mustto the Seychelles FSA with the following documents
A business plan of the company
Organizational structure char
Provision of a Fully Services Office
Provision for appropriate personal that will be required to be appointed (compliance offices, reporting officer, administration, licensed representative, HR employee)
Description of internal control mechanisms
Description of governance arrangement
A personal questionnaire that is required to be filled by each shareholder, beneficial owner, proposed director, manger and officer of the company with the due diligence
Any documentation that may be required by the regulator
What separates us from our competitors is that our services don’t end with the registration of your company. We offer a wide range of additional services others can’t or just won’t offer, such as lifetime free support.
Whilst most providers either specialise on personalized consultation at relatively high rates or run bulk registration factories without any support, we want to offer the positive aspects of both types.
Therefore TBA combines professional advice, worldwide registration services, reasonable fees, customized order processing, lifetime support and fast processing. Where others see company formation services as a bulk registration with no support and no individual assistance, we do care about your business needs
Should you have any question or matter
You would like to discuss or clarify with us
Should you like to receive further Information
About our services and fees, …
Our multi-lingual team of business advisors is happy to assist you with all upcoming questions and issues in relation to your company.
You may call or email us, and we will be happy to assist you in a fast and efficient manner.
You can also come and visit us at our Limassol offices to discuss issues face to face if you prefer. Just arrange an appointment and we will be happy to meet with you.