Reseller Partner Program
Online Application Form
Authorized Reseller Partner Program
Are you a Small Business Advisor (Attorney, CPA, Bookkeeper, Consultant, hold Real Estate Seminars, etc.)?
Advantages to become a TBA Reseller:
– Expand the services you offer to your clients.
– Save time by having us deal with the paperwork; TBA will complete the necessary paperwork and keep you up-to-date on the transaction status while you remain the main point of contact for your clients.
– Receive “White-labeled” packages from us – our logo and company name is not shown on completed orders.
– Provide an easier, faster and more complete service to your clients.
– Have us deal with the hassle of interacting with the various agencies and official departments
– Pay our service fee and charge your client whatever you’d like.
– We can offer a percentage discount to you based on volume.
If you prefer to send your clients to TBA directly, you can join our affiliate program and make money for anyone you refer..
To join the TBA Reseller Partner Program, please complete the following steps
1. Fill out our online application found below.
2. Review TBA Reseller Terms & Conditions.
3. Click the checkbox to agree with the Reseller Terms & Conditions.
4. Click the Submit button to submit your application for approval.
Once we receive your application, we will notify you via e-mail whether you have been accepted into the Reseller Program. If accepted, we will provide you with information on how to place orders with TBA.
Reseller Partner Signup Form
Sign up for our Reseller Partner program to receive a discount on every order you place for incorporation and related services on behalf of your clients.
Your clients view you as their trusted advisor and may request guidance on their business formations. Thousands of attorneys, accountants, financial advisors, tax advisors, bankers and other professionals who advise small business owners choose to resell our incorporation and related services.
TBA will complete the necessary paperwork and keep you up-to-date on the transaction status while you remain the main point of contact for your clients.