Incorporate your US
Limited Liability Company

We offer you a US LLC
Business Package
Including US Bank Account

us flag

US Financial Institution
Banking services provided by
Choice Financial Group and
Evolve Bank & Trust®
FDIC Members

2022 Promotion
Just valid until end December 2022

Forming a company in the United States is becoming very popular among today’s entrepreneurs wishing to set up their business overseas. By forming a company in US, one of the largest economies in the world, an important market area can be reached.

The big question for those who have registered or are considering registering a company in the US is the bank account issue. The primary problem of every entrepreneur is the need for a bank account where they can accept and do payments to the people they work with.

In order to open an account in a branched bank in the US, one has to come to the US and apply for it, locally at the branch. Under TBA banking solutions, you can apply for an account remotely, from wherever you are, and including all international banking services you need for your daily business.

These banks usually make requests from the customer such as Company Documents, EIN number and a US address information. Also, for most of them, you need to have a local number with a USA area code.

With TBA you can now open a
US bank account
Without having to come to the USA

us bank account remotely open

We offer you Now

US LLC for Non-Residents in USA
State of Delaware


US Tax Free Limited Liability Company (LLC)
US Bank Account Open Remotely
Employer Identification Number (EIN)(*)
Local Registered Office address
Exclusive US Telephone number (**) and
Mail Forwarding Service

(*) As legally required for US account opening purposes.
(**) All calls automatically diverted to your own number overseas.

Business Package

Incorporation and TBA Service


Additional Services

1st year State Fee payable to Division of Corporations – $90
Payment service fee – $35
Local Registered Agent, as legally required – $125
EIN (US Corporate Tax Identification Number) – $340 (*)
Exclusive US DE Telephone line – US$320
Local Registered Office Service – US$360
Certified Set of Corporate Documents – $295 (*)
DHL delivery of documents – $110

(*) Required for Bank Account opening services.

Which other US States to register your LLC?

You can register or US LLC at any other State as most suitable to you!
Price will remain the same, except just the annual Government State License fee!

Contact us now!

We shall provide you all the support and guidance you may need!
…and start doing business immediately!

Who qualifies for a tax-exempt US LLC offshore incorporation?

Non-US resident
If you don't have ITIN / SSN
E-commerce (Amazon or Shopify)
Consulting business
Trade business
Online marketing
Design business
IT services
General purpose international business

What does a tax-exempt LLC include?

We designed this offshore incorporation package to include everything you need to quickly start your worldwide business.

LLC – Limited Liability Company
Certificate of Formation
LLC Agreement / Bylaws
Member certificate
EIN for non-residents
Government 1st year Franchise Tax fee
Registered office at the State you select
US Registered Agent as legally required
Exclusive Telephone line at the State of Incorporation, with all calls automatically diverted to you on real time, so you may take them as if you were in the US
US Business bank account
Unlimited consultation with a TBA Business Development Manager (**)

What does tax free LLC mean?

It means that LLC with non-US members & no US operation will not pay U.S. taxes.

Taxable income generated by LLC that elects to be treated as disregarded entity for tax purposes, may be considered 'not effectively connected with US trade or business' and as such are not subject to US taxation, if all LLC members are non-US residents and living outside of the US and the LLC has no US presence or operation.

(*) EIN for non-residents – EIN is the company tax ID number, the identification number that any bank, customer or supplier will need from you to be able to open an account or to make a payment. We specialize in obtaining EIN for companies of non-residents, when the owner does not have US Social Security Number. EIN for non-US residents also included in our offer.

(**) Consultation with a TBA BDM – You also receive from us 100% free consultation with our Business Development Manager. In the session, you will get answers to all of your questions related to your US business.

Our Services

Our Services before you deal directly with the bank by yourself:

– Independent advice to help you to choose the right bank;
– Support regarding due diligence requirements;
– Assistance with filling in the required forms;
– Provision of properly legalized corporate documentation where applicable;
– Recommending you to the bank based on your individual and corporate profile and due diligence documentation;
– Representing you before the bank in the course of account opening.

How to order our Services?

To order any of our services, simple complete the Contact Form here on the right side of this page and SUBMIT it.

When your enquiry is received, a dedicated BDM (Business Development Manager) will be assigned to you. The BDM will guide you how to meet the tax-free requirements.

The first step after you sign up, is a 30-minutes chat in which the BDM explains the entire incorporation process and discuss the different options for entity type, state of incorporation, ownership options, taxation and banking options.


Should you have any question or matter
You would like to discuss or clarify with us


Should you like to receive further Information
About our services and fees,…

Our multi-lingual team of business advisors is happy to assist you with all upcoming questions and issues in relation to your application.

You may call or email us, and we will be happy to assist you in a fast and efficient manner.

You can also come and visit our offices to discuss issues face to face if you prefer. Just arrange an appointment and we will be happy to meet with you.

Licensing Services
Our Company Services
Services we DO and Services we DO NOT DO

Our company is EXCLUSIVELY engaged in assisting worldwide clients, either individuals or corporate entities, to get duly and properly registered and licensed with local Regulators and Financial Authorities to get respective official licenses to legally carry out their cryptocurrency business activities.

TBA & Associates Tax Business Advisors does not carry out any sort of Cryptocurrency Business Trade