New Zealand Authorized Financial Activities

Below is the list of New Zealand Authorized Financial Activities that an FSP can legally engage in activities and offer services such as, amongst others

Advantages of New Zealand Financial Companies
NZ Financial Services Provider (FSP) Registration
Authorized Financial Activities
FSP Registration Relevant Requirements
New FMA Role
NZ Corporate Law – Local Director or Partner Now Required
What you Need to Register as FSP in NZ
FSP Requirements – own Premises and Staff

Authorized Financial Activities of a New Zealand FSP Company

Deposit Taking;
Keeping, investing and managing money, securities and investment portfolios on behalf of third parties;
Providing credit under a credit contract;
Operating a money or value transfer service;
Issuing and managing means of payment;
Giving financial guarantees;
Changing foreign currency;
Entering into or trading on an exchange, in an over-the-counter market or otherwise, the following on behalf of another person;
Money market instruments (including cheques, bills, certificates of deposits);
Foreign exchange (including forward foreign exchange contracts);
Derivative products including, but not limited to, futures and options;
Exchange rate and interest rate instruments, including products such as swaps and forward rule agreements;
Transferable securities;
Other negotiable instruments and financial assets;

Should you have any question or matter
You would like to discuss or clarify with us


Should you like to receive further Information
About our services and fees,…

Our multi-lingual team of business advisors is happy to assist you with all upcoming questions and issues in relation to your company.

You may call or email us, and we will be happy to assist you in a fast and efficient manner.

You can also come and visit us at our Limassol offices to discuss issues face to face if you prefer. Just arrange an appointment and we will be happy to meet with you.

Licensing Services
Our Company Services
Services we DO and Services we DO NOT DO

Our company is EXCLUSIVELY engaged in assisting worldwide clients, either individuals or corporate entities, to get duly and properly registered and licensed with local Regulators and Financial Authorities to get respective official licenses to legally carry out their cryptocurrency business activities.

TBA & Associates Tax Business Advisors Limited does not carry out any sort of Cryptocurrency Business Trade