Set-up Fee €425
Government and Registrar fees – €120
Registration for Corporation Tax (as legally required) – €125 (*)
Local Registered Office address – €360
Company Secretary (as legally required) – €240
Certified corporate set of documents for Client’s file – €295
DHL courier – €80
(*) Companies incorporated in Ireland are obliged to register with the revenue commissioner within 30 days of incorporation. Failure to register the company with the Revenue Commissioners will eventually result in the company being struck off by revenue.
EEA Nominee Resident Director (as legally required) available upon request.
Please find our list below for “Optional Services”.
TBA provides straightforward, upfront, and affordable pricing. Your company will be formed for a flat fee €425 depending on eventual additional services, from our listing below, you may eventually be interested in.
Legally and required services included
– A company head office (Registered address and Agent).
– Resolution for the appointment of initial Members and Directors, and distribution of share participations.
– Corporate Management and Compliance Services, to keep the Company in good-standing and full and legally compliant, for 1st Year.
– On-going verification that the company complies with local laws, for 1st Year.
– A fully dedicated agent from TBA at your service for first year.
List of documents included
– The Certificate of Incorporation
– Constitution (M&AA)
– Register of Directors
– Register of Members and Share Ledger
– The Share Certificate(s)
– PDF Copy of Filed Constitution
– PDF Copies of All Customized Paperwork
– Digital Company Kit
List of Free services included
– 30 Minute Consultation with one of our Business Development Managers
– Unlimited Live Phone and Email Support
– Initial Document Preparation within 24 Hours
– Preliminary Name Search
– PDF Document Review before Filing
– Submission of Documents by Courier
– Customized Articles of Association
– Post Formation Legal and Tax Guide
– Bank Account opening – €800 (*)
– Package of Corporate Documents with Notary Only – €185
– Package of Corporate Documents with Notary and Apostil – €295 (**)
– Certificate of Incumbency – €125
– Certificate of Good Standing – €165
– Provision of EEA Nominee Resident Director – €900
– Provision of Nominee Shareholder services – €450
– Certified apostilled Full Power of Attorney – €425 (***)
– Exclusive Telephone Line in Ireland – €320
– DHL delivery of documents – €80
(*) Price can differ, depending on bank we shall be opening the account with but to be previously agreed with you.
(**) Required, in case Client has ordered our Bank Account Opening services.
(***) Required in case Client has contracted our Nominee Services.
2nd and subsequent years
– Government License Fee – €120
– Registered office address – €360
– Local Registered Agent, as legally required – €250
– Company Secretary, as legally required – €240
– Preparing and Filing Annual Return – €125
– Accountancy services for a dormant (non-active) company – €480 (*)
– Corporate Management and Compliance Service as required under Irish Laws (*) – €700
– Annual Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and Acting as Designated Representative Including collecting, updating, and keeping all corporate Reports, required as per current legislation – €195
(*) In case of business activity, a quote will be provided based on volume of documents to be processed.