Set-up Fee £970
Provision of Registered Office – £480
Local Resident agent, as legally required – £480
Local Company Secretary, as legally required – £360
Certified set of documents for Client’s file – £295
DHL delivery of documents – £90
Please find our list below for “Optional Services”.
TBA provides straightforward, upfront, and affordable pricing. Your company will be formed for a flat fee £970 depending on eventual additional services, from our listing below, you may eventually be interested in.
Legally and required services included
– A company head office (Registered address and Agent).
– Resolution for the appointment of initial Members and Directors, and distribution of share participations.
– Corporate Management and Compliance Services, to keep the Company in good-standing and full and legally compliant, for 1st Year.
– On-going verification that the company complies with local laws, for 1st Year.
– A fully dedicated agent from TBA at your service for first year.
List of documents included
– The Certificate of Incorporation
– The Memorandum and Articles of Association
– First Director’s Minutes of Meeting
– Register of Directors
– Register of Members and Share Ledger
– The Share Certificate(s)
– PDF Copy of Filed Articles of Association
– PDF Copies of All Customized Paperwork
– Digital Company Kit
List of Free services included
– 30 Minute Consultation with one of our Business Development Managers
– Unlimited Live Phone and Email Support
– Initial Document Preparation within 24 Hours
– Preliminary Name Search
– PDF Document Review before Filing
– Submission of Documents by Courier
– Customized Statutes
– Post Formation Legal and Tax Assistance
– Bank Account opening – £800 (*)
– Package of Corporate Documents with Notary Only – £185
– Package of Corporate Documents with Notary and Apostil – £295 (**)
– Certificate of Incumbency – £150
– Certificate of Good Standing – £175
– Provision of Nominee Director services – £750
– Provision of Nominee Shareholder services – £450
– Certified apostilled Full Power of Attorney – £425 (***)
– Exclusive Telephone Line in Gibraltar – £320
– DHL delivery of documents – £90
(*) Price can differ, depending on bank we shall be opening the account with but to be previously agreed with you.
(**) Required, in case Client has ordered our Bank Account Opening services.
(***) Required in case Client has contracted our Nominee Services.
2nd and subsequent years
– Provision of registered office – £480
– Provision of local Company Secretary – £360
– Provision of local Resident agent, as legally required – £480
– Transaction monitoring services – £360
– Filing Dormant Abridged Accounts – £240
– Filing of CT1 and Account to Income Tax Office – £160
– Preparation and Filing of Annual Return – £195
– Corporate Management and Compliance services under Gibraltar Laws – £720
– Annual Customer due diligence (CDD) and Acting as Designated Representative including collecting, updating and keeping all corporate Reports, required as per current legislation – £120