Cyprus Investment Company (CIF)
How TBA can Help You!
In order to obtain a license from CySEC to operate as a Cypriot Investment Firm (CIF), an application package has to be submitted for approval. The documents that are included in the application package are, but not limited to, the following:
- Completed application form as provided by the CySEC
- Information about the directors, managerial staff and shareholders with special participation (for example CVs, completed questionnaires as provided by CySEC etc.)
- Company legal documents (certificate of incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association etc.)
- Certificates of the registered office in Cyprus
- Certificates by the Republic of Cyprus confirming the Directors & Secretary of the Company
- Group structure
- Organizational structure
- Clean criminal records and Certificates of Good Standing of the shareholders with special participation, the Board of Directors and employees of the Company
- Company procedures manual for all activities and operations
- Together with the above document bundle, a three-year business plan, and the internal procedures manual and anti-money-laundering and know-your-client procedures must be filed with the application.
TBA Services may also Include:
- Acting as a Compliance Officer with regard to legislative matters, fees will be provided upon request, annually on a retainer basis.
- Audit & Tax filing requirements fees depend on the complexity of transactions and can be provided upon request.
- Internal Audit manual & schedule, fees will be provided upon request.
- Internal Audit Reviews, fees will be provided upon request.
- Provision of non-executive Directors, fees will be provided upon request.
- Provision of Executive Directors, fees will be provided upon request.
- Provision of the required by the relevant law physical office space for Forex Companies
Should you have any question or
Matter you would like to discuss with us
Our multi-lingual team of business advisors is happy to assist you with all upcoming questions and issues in relation to your company.
You may call or email us, and we will be happy to assist you in a fast and efficient manner.
You can also come and visit us at our Limassol offices to discuss issues face to face if you prefer. Just arrange an appointment and we will be happy to meet with you.