Cyprus Investment Company (CIF)
How TBA can Help You!
In order to obtain a license from CySEC to operate as a Cypriot Investment Firm (CIF), an application package has to be submitted for approval. The documents that are included in the application package are, but not limited to, the following:
- Completed application form as provided by the CySEC
- Information about the directors, managerial staff and shareholders with special participation (for example CVs, completed questionnaires as provided by CySEC etc.)
- Company legal documents (certificate of incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association etc.)
- Certificates of the registered office in Cyprus
- Certificates by the Republic of Cyprus confirming the Directors & Secretary of the Company
- Group structure
- Organizational structure
- Clean criminal records and Certificates of Good Standing of the shareholders with special participation, the Board of Directors and employees of the Company
- Company procedures manual for all activities and operations
- Together with the above document bundle, a three-year business plan, and the internal procedures manual and anti-money-laundering and know-your-client procedures must be filed with the application.
TBA Services may also Include:
- Acting as a Compliance Officer with regard to legislative matters, fees will be provided upon request, annually on a retainer basis.
- Audit & Tax filing requirements fees depend on the complexity of transactions and can be provided upon request.
- Internal Audit manual & schedule, fees will be provided upon request.
- Internal Audit Reviews, fees will be provided upon request.
- Provision of non-executive Directors, fees will be provided upon request.
- Provision of Executive Directors, fees will be provided upon request.
- Provision of the required by the relevant law physical office space for Forex Companies
What separates us from our competitors is that our services don’t end with the registration of your company. We offer a wide range of additional services others can’t or just won’t offer, such as lifetime free support.
Whilst most providers either specialise on personalized consultation at relatively high rates or run bulk registration factories without any support, we want to offer the positive aspects of both types.
Therefore TBA combines professional advice, worldwide registration services, reasonable fees, customized order processing, lifetime support and fast processing. Where others see company formation services as a bulk registration with no support and no individual assistance, we do care about your business needs.
Should you have any question or matter
You would like to discuss or clarify with us
Should you like to receive further Information
About our services and fees, …
Our multi-lingual team of business advisors is happy to assist you with all upcoming questions and issues in relation to your company.
You may call or email us, and we will be happy to assist you in a fast and efficient manner.
You can also come and visit us at our Limassol offices to discuss issues face to face if you prefer. Just arrange an appointment and we will be happy to meet with you.