Our Trust Services
TBA provides a complete range of international fiduciary services for businesses which utilise offshore locations as a base for their international business operations, and a consultancy support service to professional advisors and their clients. Our extensive experience in offshore financial matters and our creative but practical approach enables Our Firm to assist professional advisors in maximising the profit potential of their clients. This added value concept also ensures that clients enjoy optimum flexibility in their asset protection and wealth accumulation structures.
Our Firm network of offices, and contacts in other offshore centres, enables us to facilitate global structures for our clients.
Specifically our services include:
Statutory Corporate Services
- formation of international companies and registration of foreign companies under the Cook Islands International Companies Act 1981-1982
- corporate secretarial services as required under the relevant corporate legislation including provision of local or non-resident directors, registered office, nominee shareholders and company secretary including maintenance of statutory records and filing of statutory returns.
Corporate Management Services
- general administration services including operation of bank accounts, negotiating trade finance, attending to commercial documentation, handling of letter of credit transactions, invoicing, banking, income collection including royalty administration and general representation
- offshore management services
- accounting services including maintenance of both computerised and manual accounting records, preparation of financial statements and management of bank accounts.
- registration of trusts under the Cook Islands International Trusts Act 1984 (as amended)
- trustee services including establishment of inter-vivos settlements and acting as trustee of discretionary family trusts
- acting as trustee or co.-trustee of asset protection trusts.
- administration of offshore family trusts and estates
- nominee facilities for private investments including custodianship and acting as escrow agents
- acting as trustees or alternate trustees of offshore-based employee pension or provident funds
- unit trust or offshore mutual fund services including acting as trustee, administrator or custodian of investments
- provisions of Protector services for trusts in other jurisdictions.
What separates us from our competitors is that our services don’t end with the registration of your company. We offer a wide range of additional services others can’t or just won’t offer, such as lifetime free support.
Whilst most providers either specialise on personalized consultation at relatively high rates or run bulk registration factories without any support, we want to offer the positive aspects of both types.
Therefore TBA combines professional advice, worldwide registration services, reasonable fees, customized order processing, lifetime support and fast processing. Where others see company formation services as a bulk registration with no support and no individual assistance, we do care about your business needs
Should you have any question or matter
You would like to discuss or clarify with us
Should you like to receive further Information
About our services and fees, …
Our multi-lingual team of business advisors is happy to assist you with all upcoming questions and issues in relation to your company.
You may call or email us, and we will be happy to assist you in a fast and efficient manner.
You can also come and visit us at our Limassol offices to discuss issues face to face if you prefer. Just arrange an appointment and we will be happy to meet with you.