- 1 Cook Islands Company Formation Services
- 2 Incorporating in Cook Islands
- 2.1 General and Compliance Information
- 2.2 Key Corporate Features
- 2.3 General Information
- 2.4 Population
- 2.5 Political Structure
- 2.6 Infrastructure and Economy
- 2.7 Language
- 2.8 Currency
- 2.9 Exchange Control
- 2.10 Type of Law
- 2.11 Corporate Legislation
- 2.12 Cook Islands Company Information Type of Company for International Trade and Investment
- 2.13 Procedure to Incorporate
- 2.14 Restrictions on Trading
- 2.15 Powers of the Company
- 2.16 Language of Legislation and Corporate Documents
- 2.17 Shelf Companies Available
- 2.18 Time to Incorporate
- 2.19 Name Restrictions
- 2.20 Language of Name
- 2.21 Suffixes to Denote Limited Liability
- 2.22 Disclosure of Beneficisl Ownership to Government Authorities
- 3 Cook Islands Compliance
Besides our experience in offshore incorporation services, what separates us from our competitors is that our services don’t end with the registration of your company.
We offer you a wide range of additional services such as lifetime free support.
TBA combines professional advice, worldwide registration services, competitive fees, customized and fast order processing and lifetime support.
We do care about your business needs.
Should you have any question or matter
You would like to discuss or clarify with us
Should you like to receive further Information
About our services and fees,…
Our multi-lingual team of business advisors is happy to assist you with all upcoming questions and issues in relation to your company.
You may call or email us, and we will be happy to assist you in a fast and efficient manner.
You can also come and visit us at our Limassol offices to discuss issues face to face if you prefer. Just arrange an appointment and we will be happy to meet with you.
Our Company Services
Services we DO and Services we DO NOT DO
Our company is EXCLUSIVELY engaged in assisting worldwide clients, either individuals or corporate entities, to get duly and properly registered and licensed with local Regulators and Financial Authorities to get respective official licenses to legally carry out their cryptocurrency business activities.