Province of British Columbia
Set-up Fee US$970
Government fee – $85
NUANS name search and report name approval – $60
Certified set of Corporate Documents – $295
DHL delivery of documents – $110
Please find our list below for “Optional Services”.
TBA provides straightforward, upfront, and affordable pricing. Your company will be formed for a flat fee US$970 depending on eventual additional services, from our listing below, you may eventually be interested in.
Legally and required services included
– A company head office (Registered address and Agent).
– Resolution for the appointment of initial Members and Managers, and distribution of ownership participations.
– Corporate Management and Compliance Services, to keep the Company in good-standing and full and legally compliant, for 1st Year.
– On-going verification that the company complies with local laws, for 1st Year.
– A fully dedicated agent from TBA at your service for first year.
List of documents included
– The Certificate of Formation
– The Articles of Association (Operating Agreement)
– First Managers’ Minutes of Meeting
– Register of Managers
– Register of Members and Ownership Ledger
– The Ownership Certificate(s)
– PDF Copy of Filed Articles of Association
– PDF Copies of All Customized Paperwork
– Digital Company Kit
List of Free services included
– 30 Minute Consultation with one of our Business Development Managers
– Unlimited Live Phone and Email Support
– Initial Document Preparation within 24 Hours
– Preliminary Name Search
– PDF Document Review before Filing
– Submission of Documents by Courier
– Customized Articles of Association
– Post Formation Legal and Tax Guide
– Bank Account opening – $800 (*)
– Package of Corporate Documents with Notary Only – $185
– Package of Corporate Documents with Notary and Apostil – $295 (**)
– Certificate of Incumbency – $150
– Certificate of Good Standing – $175
– Provision of Nominee Partners (2) – $900
– Certified apostilled Full Power of Attorney – $425 (***)
– Exclusive Telephone Line in Canada, British Columbia – $320
– DHL delivery of documents – $110
(*) Price can differ, depending on bank we shall be opening the account with but to be previously agreed with you.
(**) Required, in case Client has ordered our Bank Account Opening services.
(***) Required in case Client has contracted our Nominee Services.
2nd and subsequent years
– Government fee – $85
– Registered Office in BC, as legally required – $450
– Local Registered Agent as legally required – $240
– Corporate Management and Compliance Service fees – $600
– Preparing and Filing LP Dormant Accounts – $450
– Annual Customer due diligence (CDD) and Acting as Designated Representative including collecting, updating, and keeping all corporate Reports, required as per current legislation – $285