International Business Company
Set-up Fee US$880
1st Year Government Fee (annually required) – $200
Tax Identification Number (TIN) application – $225 (*)
Set of Corporate Documents for own Client’s file – $180
DHL delivery of documents – $110
(*) As legally required for Economic Substance purposes.
Please find our list below for “Optional Services”.
TBA provides straightforward, upfront, and affordable pricing. Your company will be formed for a flat fee US$880 depending on eventual additional services, from our listing below, you may eventually be interested in.
Legally and required services included
– A company head office (Registered address and Agent).
– Resolution for the appointment of initial Members and Directors, and distribution of share participations.
– Corporate Management and Compliance Services, to keep the Company in good-standing and full and legally compliant, for 1st Year.
– On-going verification that the company complies with local laws, for 1st Year.
– A fully dedicated agent from TBA at your service for first year.
List of documents included
– The Certificate of Incorporation
– The Memorandum and Articles of Association
– First Director’s Minutes of Meeting
– Register of Directors
– Register of Members and Share Ledger
– The Share Certificate(s)
– PDF Copy of Filed Articles of Association
– PDF Copies of All Customized Paperwork
– Digital Company Kit
List of Free services included
– 30 Minute Consultation with one of our Business Development Managers
– Unlimited Live Phone and Email Support
– Initial Document Preparation within 24 Hours
– Preliminary Name Search
– PDF Document Review before Filing
– Submission of Documents by Courier
– Customized Articles of Association
– Post Formation Legal and Tax Guide
– Bank Account opening – $800 (*)
– Package of Corporate Documents with Notary Only – $185
– Package of Corporate Documents with Notary and Apostil – $295 (**)
– Certificate of Incumbency – $125
– Certificate of Good Standing – $165
– Provision of Nominee Director services – $750
– Provision of Nominee Shareholder services – $450
– Certified apostilled Full Power of Attorney – $425 (***)
– Exclusive Telephone Line in Belize – $320
– DHL delivery of documents – $110
(*) Price can differ, depending on bank we shall be opening the account with but to be previously agreed with you.
(**) Required, in case Client has ordered our Bank Account Opening services.
(***) Required in case Client has contracted our Nominee Services.
2nd and subsequent years
– Government License Fee, payable to the Registrar of Companies – $200
– Economic Substance (S) Form B, C, or D (Form D relates to companies that are conducting non-relevant activities) (*) – $85
– Form E and Annual Confirmation of Tax Exemption (*) – $165
– Annual Information Return (*) – $85
– BTS290 Tax Filing (*) – $85
– Provision of registered office – $380
– Provision of Local Registered Agent – $450
– Corporate Management and Compliance Service fees as required under Belizean Laws (*) – $700
– Annual Customer due diligence (CDD) and Acting as Designated Representative including collecting, updating, and keeping all corporate Reports, required as per current legislation – $185
(*) Economic Substance (ES) requirements.