Set Up Offshore IBC in Belize
Advantages to incorporate in Belize
Setting up your International Business Company in Belize, has a countless number of benefits:
- – Exemption from taxes on all income of an IBC
- – Exemption from taxes on all dividends paid by an IBC
- – Exemption from taxes on all interests, rent, royalties, compensations and other amounts paid by an IBC
- – Exemption from taxes on capital gains on shares, debt obligations or other securities of an IBC by non-residents
- – No currency restrictions
- – Meetings of shareholders and/or directors may be held in any country and may be attended by proxy
- – No citizenship or residency requirements for directors, officers or shareholders
Significant features of Belize IBC’s:
- – Liability is limited to the amount of the nominal value of the shares. Shareholders are not liable for any amount over the nominal value of their shares.
- – An IBC is exempt from any tax to the Belizean Government.
- – It is acceptable to have a low authorized and paid-in capital in relation to the value of the asset or the extent of the liabilities of the corporation.
- – The requirement of at least one shareholder. Another company (or trust) can be the shareholder.
- – Meetings of Directors can be held anywhere.
- – There are no limitations or conditions on nationalities.
- – Shares may be issued in bearer form, transferable by delivery (which adds to the confidentiality feature.)
- – There are no requirements for annual reports setting out the number of shares issued or the names of shareholder or directors.
- – No information relative to the company will be disclosed by the Companies Registry except that it exists, the location of its registered office and the identity of the resident agent.
- – Changes of shareholders or directors need not be filed with the Registrar of Companies.
- – The company can conduct any business not expressly excluded by the Law or by the Company’s Charter.
- – There is no requirement to maintain a register of shareholders or directors.
- – Any company can buy back its own shares from shareholders. That is, there may be treasury stock.
- – Flexible Structure.
- – Bookkeeping and annual accounts are not mandatory.
- – The nominal value of shares may be determined upon date of issue.
- – Incorporation and shareholders need not be the same person or entities.
- – Meetings of shareholders may be held anywhere in the world, provided the articles of incorporation make that possible.
- – Minutes of shareholders meetings are not mandatory.
- – There are easy procedures for liquidation of the corporation.
- – Company files and records may be held anywhere in the world.
- – No foreign exchange license is needed.
- – No business and directors licenses are needed.
No other jurisdiction has proven that it will back up its privacy laws as strongly as Belize.
The only challenge to Belize’ sovereignty came in 1995 when the Supreme Court of Belize successfully kept the country’s privacy laws from being breached by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.
We can offer you a company formation with and without nominee services – information below.
How we can Help You!
Our team of Belize offshore company formation agents can help foreign investors every step of the way during the company incorporation procedure. Moreover, we provide a number of services connected to offshore company formation and management.
Contact us for complete assistance for opening an offshore company in Belize.
What separates us from our competitors is that our services don’t end with the registration of your company. We offer a wide range of additional services others can’t or just won’t offer, such as lifetime free support.
Whilst most providers either specialise on personalized consultation at relatively high rates or run bulk registration factories without any support, we want to offer the positive aspects of both types.
Therefore TBA combines professional advice, worldwide registration services, reasonable fees, customized order processing, lifetime support and fast processing. Where others see company formation services as a bulk registration with no support and no individual assistance, we do care about your business needs
Should you have any question or matter
You would like to discuss or clarify with us
Should you like to receive further Information
About our services and fees, …
Our multi-lingual team of business advisors is happy to assist you with all upcoming questions and issues in relation to your company.
You may call or email us, and we will be happy to assist you in a fast and efficient manner.
You can also come and visit us at our Limassol offices to discuss issues face to face if you prefer. Just arrange an appointment and we will be happy to meet with you.